.

.

The blog has now moved to WWW.IDRESSFORTHEAPPLAUSE.COM
For collaborations/consultation/enquiries, drop me an email at: idressfortheapplause@gmail.com

Friday 5 February 2016

WINTERBERRY HOLLY
- LOOKBOOK -





Cardigan - Globus  | Dress - Thrifted | Stockings - Old | Lace Up Boots – Gifted | Sling bag - Gifted


Photos by Nada Firdaus| Modelling, Styling & Editing by Me

It’s going to be another busy weekend for me trying to finish all the unfinished tasks and embark on new ideas and projects. Before I head out, I thought I would share some random things and thoughts that always help and keep me motivated:

-Dry shampoo- A bad hair day can instantly turn into a good hair day- a dry shampoo is a wonder product. Something you can always rely on!
-Getting rid of chipped nail polish- makes you feel so much better. I always keep a nail- polish remover or wipes in my handbag.
-When things seem boring try a new lipstick. Or mix up different shades and create your own shade.
-When feeling dull and not in a mood to get ready, please go against yourself and get ready even better than you usually do! Thank me later!
-Listen to great music while getting ready.
-Get inspired! Like Grace Coddington said- “ Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you”
-If things don’t work, take a pause and try a different approach.
-Never compromise on your standards, no matter what price you have to pay for it.
-Do not take up things that you’re sure you don’t enjoy doing.  Learn to say “No”.
-Wear some extra perfume!
-Experiment with clothes, colors and hairstyles (you'll see me experimenting a bit in the next few posts)!
-Enjoy every season!
-And lastly- Follow your heart! Let it take you along wherever it wants to go. It will always surprise you! 

Hope you liked this post! Hang around for more!
 Xx
-Naznin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs